Pocket Wi-Fi - instruction
What do you need to know about pocket Wi-Fi?
- The data limit is 7 GB and is restored every 1 day of the new month.
- Once the limit is reached, data cannot be renewed before this date. Be careful!
- You can connect your phone to a pocket Wi-Fi, but be careful! It is very easy to lose free data even within a few hours if you forget to turn off automatic phone updates, notifications, etc.
- Actual data usage is visible on the main screen. Swipe up to unlock Pocket Wi-Fi
- You need a password to connect your mobile phone to Pocket Wi-Fi. Unlock Pocket Wi-Fi and go to the "Wi-Fi" section (photo below) to check the security key.