Pocket Wi-Fi instruction
What do you need to know about pocket Wi-Fi?
- Data limit is 7 GB and it's restoring at every 1st day of a new month.
- If you reach the limit there is not possible to renew data before that day. Be careful!
- You can connect your mobile to the pocket Wi-Fi but beware! It's very easy to lose your free data even in a few hours if you forget to turn off your phone's automatic updates, notifications etc.
- Your actual data usage is visible on the main screen. Slide up or down to unlock the Pocket Wi-Fi
- To connect your mobile to the Pocket Wi-Fi you need to know the password. Unlock the Pocket Wi-Fi and go to the “Wi-Fi” section (picture below) to check the security key.