IPad with Mobile Data - Instruction
- Here we collected few advices how to use the iPad with mobile data.
Open Settings (bottom right corner at the main desktop).
- 1. Airplane Mode - to avoid unwanted data usage, turn on Airplane Mode when you stopped to use the iPad. Even if you're not using any application, the iPad takes small amount of a data for the system service. Especially in the night, turn it on to be sure that you save as much data as you can.
- 2. Personal Hotspot - you can easily connect your mobile to the iPad's Wi-Fi.
We recommend logging into private email accounts, bank accounts and social media from your own device using your iPad as a personal hotspot. We do not take any responsibility if you return the iPad without log out from your personal accounts.
Be careful! It's very easy to lose your free data even in few hours if you'll forget to turn off your phone's automatic updates, notifications etc.
- 3. Mobile Data - turn on Mobile Data for Internet access. In this section you can find a list of applications and choose which of them can have access to data.
- 4. Current Period - here you can check your data usage. JC staff will mark in the contract amount of the data which you start with and will let you know what is your free data limit.