Pocket Wi-Fi instruction
What do you need to know about pocket Wi-Fi?
- Data limit is 5 GB and it's restoring at every 1st day of a new month.
- If you reach the limit there is not possible to renew data before that day. Be careful!
- The battery's capacity is enough only for 2 - 3 hours of usage so it's better always to keep it plugged in the van.
- You can connect your mobile to the pocket Wi-Fi but beware! It's very easy to lose your free data even in a few hours if you forget to turn off your phone's automatic updates, notifications etc.
How to connect your iPad with the pocket Wi-Fi?
- Turn on the pocket Wi-Fi by pressing red button for 5 sec.
- Go to iPad's Settings (bottom right corner) and open Wi-Fi section.
- Find the name of your pocket Wi-Fi from the list (always start with 506HWa - ...) and connect it.
- The name and the password you can find on the pocket Wi-Fi (SSID and WPA KEY).
How to check your data usage?